Vinyl fencing is the future in more ways than one. More and more people are choosing to use vinyl PVC fences for their property because they stand the test of time. All sorts of things wear down wood fencing. Both rain and sunshine have a negative effect on traditional wooden fencing. You can treat for those things, but even then, there’s no guarantee your wood fence will be protected. Vinyl fencing takes care of that issue.
Vinyl PVC fencing is not only as stylish and beautiful as wooden fencing, but it is also as durable as fencing comes. It does not get sun damage, and rain rolls right off of it. On top of that, it’s incredibly impact resistant. Upon impact, say from a kid’s bike tire, our vinyl fencing will gently flex and then regain its shape. Flexibility is key to strength in any engineering design. Wood or chain link may start out with that same flexibility, but after rot or rust sets in from time out in the elements, those materials become much frailer. Vinyl fences do not break down in that way. Not to mention, vinyl fence may need the occasional rinse to make it new again.
- Easy Maintenance – as described above, maintenance is as easy as a quick wash with soap and water.
- Simple installation – vinyl fences are usually sold in pre-built panels, so they’re simple to assemble.
- Wide variety – vinyl fences are available in a wide variety of colors, textures, heights, and designs. It’ll be easy to find the perfect style to complement your home.
- Environmentally friendly – vinyl fences are made from recycled materials.
- Non-toxic – destructive animals will have a hard time taking a bite out of a vinyl fence, but if they do manage to ingest some, the material is non-toxic.
- Durable – vinyl fences are suitable for locations with extreme weather conditions, due to their flexibility. They’re also well-suited for seaside locations, where salt exposure is inevitable.
- Upfront cost – vinyl fences are costly to purchase and install, but over time, the lack of money spent on maintenance will make up for the increased upfront cost.
- Additional costs – homeowners should be prepared to pay extra to get all the features they desire. Customizability comes with a price tag.
- Quality – cheaper vinyl fences are not nearly as durable, and may warp in high winds.
Popular Syles of Vinyl Fencing
2, 3 & 4 Rail
Vinyl fence can be ordered in 4, 5 and 6ft heights. 3 & 4 Rails come in white or tan options.